Tuesday, May 11

mine_wif love


The longer i live, the more i realize the impact of attitude on life.attitude,to me, is more important than facts.it is more important than the past,the education,the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do.it is more important than appearance,giftedness or skill.it will make or break a company..a home.the remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.we cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way...we cannot change the inevitable.the only thing we can do is play on the one string we have,and that is our attitude..i am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how i react to it..and so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes.

so,me Nur Hayati Binti Mohd Yusof. Others juz call me yat.simple n easy 2 rmember.20years old soon n keep studying in art and design field mostly fineart..
thanks 2 Allah s.w.t coz i get a lovable family mmbers,frens,lecturers,teachers an i'm proud 2 say dat i love u'ol damn much..nothing much 2 say..juz b fren wif me n u'll know me..i ddnt bet it on everything but some stuff can b share rite..huhu..

1st of all..i'm the one who believing in karma..what goes around comes around..bla..bla..bla..but smtimes i realized its actually not really work.but it ok.i dnt even care..dat karma..karma..karma..word just actually 4 reminding me:
1. b a gud person
2. never hurt other people
3. dnt telling lies
4. etc..


2nd~ Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it
laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live


*if i take your heart, i will cherish it every day
*if i take your heart, i will heal these old wounds
*if i take your heart, it's to make it happy
*if i take your heart, it's forever close to mine

3rd~ Done...!

No comments:

Post a Comment